Frequently Asked Questions
Click on a category below for specific answers to the most common questions.
- What is Nugenix® Total-T?
Nugenix® Total-T is an elite vitality formula that safely boosts free and total testosterone, providing comprehensive testosterone support for better results in and out of the gym. Scientifically formulated with 8 key ingredients, Nugenix® Total-T delivers more power where others fall short. Maximize your strength, muscle, energy and endurance to take your workouts to the next level; and spice up your love life with more passion and libido. This product does not contain any stimulants, fillers, or watered-down ingredients. Just complete transparency.
- Who should take this product?
Adult men who are looking to boost their free and total testosterone levels while maximizing strength, muscle, energy and endurance along with resistance training.
- Why was the product reformulated?
We are continuously scouring the latest research to make sure that our testosterone boosting formula includes the most innovative and scientifically sound ingredients. Nugenix® Total-T is an upgraded formula from Nugenix® Free Testosterone that was scientifically formulated to provide comprehensive testosterone support. To further enhance the health-promoting benefits of Testofen®, we have added two validated ingredients, elevATP® and boron, which provide support for muscle size and free testosterone. Eurycoma longifolia extract was also added based on its strong research support and traditional use. In addition, we listened to our customer’s feedback and changed citrulline malate from a 1:1 to a 2:1 ratio (two parts citrulline to one part malate) to lessen any potential gastrointestinal side effects that may have been previously caused by the higher amount of malate.
- What is the difference between total testosterone and free testosterone?
Total testosterone is the most commonly used measure of testosterone in clinical practice and includes free testosterone plus protein-bound testosterone. It is present within the circulation as three major fractions: free testosterone (2-3%), sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG)-bound testosterone (60-80%) and albumin-bound testosterone (20-40%). Free testosterone and albumin-bound testosterone are referred to as “bioavailable testosterone” because these fractions are thought to be readily available to the tissues.
- What are the ingredients in Nugenix® Total-T
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving % DV Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 2 mg 118% Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 2.4 mcg 100% Zinc (as zinc chelate) 1 mg 9% L-Citrulline Malate (2:1) 1125 mg † Fenugreek Extract (seed)(50% Fenuside™)(Testofen®) 600 mg † elevATP® Blend [Ancient Peat Extract (trace minerals) and Apple Fruit Extract] 150 mg † Eurycoma longifolia Extract (root) 100 mg † Boron (as boron glycinate) 10 mg †
† Daily Value (DV) Not Established
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, rice flour, magnesium stearate, silica
- Can I take Nugenix® Total-T every day?
Yes, this product should be taken daily to optimize free and total testosterone levels, maximize strength and endurance, and to support sexual health along with resistance training.
- What if I forget to take Nugenix® Total-T for a day or two?
Missing a day or two will not make a dramatic difference. If you’ve forgotten to take Nugenix® Total-T for a day or two, just start again at the recommended daily dose of 3 capsules. Keep in mind that you will not achieve maximum results if the product is taken sporadically.
- How long does it take for Nugenix® Total-T to work?
After about ~60 minutes you can:
- Boost ATP in the blood and muscles
- Support cellular energy production
- Increase exercise performance- training volume
In just 3 weeks you can:
- Support libido, performance, drive and vitality
In just 6-12 weeks you can:
- Optimize free and total testosterone levels*
- Boost lean muscle mass*
- Maximize strength and endurance*
- Improve body composition*
*When used alongside resistance training
- Will Nugenix® Total-T help with my athletic performance?
While this is not an athletic performance product, when used along with resistance training, it can help you achieve increased gains in your strength training program. Clinical research shows an increase in athletic performance, as well as an increase in lower body strength, muscle size and lean muscle mass.
- When is the best time to take Nugenix® Total-T? Should this product be taken with food?
This product can be taken at any time of the day, with or without food, as food does not affect the absorption and/or efficacy of the ingredients. All three capsules should be taken at the same time.
- Can this product be opened and mixed into food or water?
We cannot verify the potency and efficacy of ingredients that are removed from the capsules since we do not test them under those conditions. Therefore, we cannot suggest opening capsules prior to ingestion.
- Are there any side effects associated with this product?
There are no known side effects. However, because everyone is biochemically unique, there are a variety of factors that can impact how the body responds after taking this product. Key factors can include sensitivity to dietary supplements or interaction with current medications. Therefore, if you have any medication condition(s) we strongly advise consulting with your doctor prior to ingestion.
- Can I take Nugenix® Total-T with my prescription medication(s)?
We never recommend adding any dietary supplement to your health regimen without consulting with your healthcare practitioner.
- Does this product contain allergens?
This product does not contain any common allergens.
- Is this product vegan/vegetarian?
This product is not vegan or vegetarian as the capsules are made from gelatin.
- Does this product contain any stimulants?
This product does not contain any stimulants.
- Does this product contain testosterone?
No, this product does not contain testosterone or any other hormones. Nugenix® Total-T is a dietary supplement that contains ingredients that have been shown to boost free and total testosterone levels.
- What is the shelf life?
This product has a shelf life of 2 years.
- Does Nugenix® Total-T contain any ingredients that inhibit aromatase and/or 5α-reductase?
The proposed mechanism of action for Testofen® (fenugreek seed extract) is the inhibition of 5-alpha reductase, the enzyme that converts testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and possibly aromatase inhibition as well. This was demonstrated in a gene expression profile analysis. Researchers also speculate that zinc interferes with the metabolism of testosterone by decreasing its hepatic (liver) clearance and reducing hepatic 5-alpha reductase activity.
However, to maximize hormone balance, we suggest taking Nugenix® Estro-Regulator. One of the key ingredients found in Estro-Regulator is Diindolylmethane (DIM), which is an aromatase inhibitor that can help support estrogen balance - a critical factor for anyone wanting hardcore gains. In vitro evidence demonstrates DIM's anti-estrogen activity. Through its interaction with estrogen binding sites, it can help inhibit the reaction that converts testosterone into estrogen. Overall, this activity can diminish the impact estrogen has in the body.
- Since this product contains Fenugreek, commonly used by nursing mothers for lactation support, will this have an effect on male breast size or ability to lactate?
The fenugreek being used in this product is a clinically validated, trademarked ingredient that has been shown to help the body stimulate a boost in free and total testosterone in men. While there is limited evidence to support Fenugreek enhancing milk production in nursing mothers, this ingredient has not been shown to have an effect on a man’s breast size or ability to lactate.
- Can someone take Nugenix® if they have or previously had prostate cancer?
There are no studies measuring Nugenix® against prostate cancer cell growth, as the clinical studies were conducted on healthy subjects. Due to the seriousness of your condition and individual treatment requirements, we strongly urge you to consult with your doctor before taking any dietary supplement. We apologize we are unable to provide more information.
- What is unique about this product compared to what is already in the marketplace?
Nugenix® Total-T is unique for these reasons:
- Cutting-edge formula backed by strong science that contains safe and efficacious ingredients
- Ingredients are carefully sourced to ensure maximum purity and potency
- Clinically researched key ingredients (Testofen® and elevATP® )
- Chelated forms of zinc and boron for improved bioavailability
- High potency vitamin B12 and vitamin B6
- Three capsules daily
- Complete transparency on product label
- Does not contain any:
- Stimulants (e.g. caffeine)
- Banned or illegal substances
- Artificial colors
- Manufactured under strict FDA guidelines for Good Manufacturing Practices
- Can this product cause a positive drug test?
Nugenix® Total-T contains no banned substances under the Controlled Substances Act. It is best to check with your testing body for the exact parameters of the testing.
- Does Nugenix® meet FDA requirements?
Nugenix® is manufactured under strict FDA guidelines for Good Manufacturing Practices. The ingredient you’ll find in Nugenix® are carefully sourced to ensure maximum purity and potency.
- Can this product be given to animals?
This product was designed and tested for human consumption only. We do not have any serving size recommendations or information on consumption by animals. We recommend consulting with your veterinarian.
- Are there any foods that can increase or decrease testosterone levels?
These are a few foods that are known to boost testosterone that can be incorporated into a well-balanced healthy diet:
- Salmon, tuna, mackerel
- Lean beef, chicken, fish, eggs (high-quality animal protein)
- Pumpkin seeds
- Cruciferous vegetables
- Almonds, cashews, peanuts
- Onions and garlic
There are some foods that some nutritional guidelines have shown cause a negative impact on testosterone:
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- BPA/canned goods
- Hydrogenated or partially-hydrogenated oils
- Refined sugar and refined carbohydrates
- Red meat (fatty cuts)
- Animal fat
- How long does it take to receive an order?
Your product is shipped via USPS First Class Mail & Canada Post the day after you order and should be on your doorstep 1 to 5 business days later. Orders placed Friday-Sunday are shipped on Monday.
- What are the shipping costs?
Shipping starts at $4.99 per delivery of purchased item to your home. However if larger quantities are purchased in your order, shipping and processing will be calculated accordingly. Applicable taxes will also be added as necessary.
- Can I get the item(s) faster? (Express Overnight, etc.)
Our USPS First Class mail will arrive very quickly at your doorstep. At this time, we do not currently offer express overnight shipment.
- Can you ship to a P.O. Box?
Yes, we can ship to P.O. boxes.
- Which carriers are available to ship my order?
We ship all orders via the United States Postal Service and Canada Post.
- How do I check the status of my order?
You can check the status of your order by calling the Nugenix Customer Service Department at 1-855-714-3234.
- How do I order?
Visit our website at www.Nugenix.com and fill in your personal and credit card information. Our online ordering process is secure, quick and easy and we always respect your privacy.
- Which credit cards are accepted for the program?
We currently accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. At the present time, it is not advisable for Canadian customers to use AMEX as our system recognizes it as US currency.
- Can I pay by cash? If so, how?
We apologize but we do not accept cash payments on www.Nugenix.com.
- Can I pay by check or money order? If so, how?
We apologize but we do not accept checks or money orders on www.Nugenix.com.
- What company name will appear on my credit card statement?
- What if Nugenix doesn’t work?
Unlike most businesses, Nugenix covers you for a full 30 days starting from the date the product was shipped to you. If you're not 100% satisfied with your results, simply attain an RMA number from our Customer Service Department and send us back your unused portion for a full refund. Please note that shipping and processing charges are non-refundable. Customer service comes first at Nugenix.
- How can I be sure that my information is safe and secure?
We take the privacy and protection of your personal information extremely serious. That’s why we use industry-standard security protocols like a 2048-bit encryption connection to ensure any data you send this site stays 100% secure.
- Are your testimonials real?
All individuals featured on our webpage are real people who have experienced real success using Nugenix. They have signed legal consent forms to allow us to showcase their success on our websites and promotional materials.
- How fast will Nugenix work for me?
For best results, we recommend that customers use Nugenix for 8 weeks combined with strength training.
- Will Nugenix create a problem with my other medication?
Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or nursing, allergic or sensitive to salicylates (such as aspirin), have gastritis, stomach ulcers, have any other serious medical condition, or use any medications. For adult use only.
- How does the trial program work?
If after your 14-day trial you are certain that you love Nugenix, simply do nothing. Not until day 18 will you be shipped a fresh, one month supply of Nugenix and be subsequently billed the ultra-low price of $69.99 plus $4.99 shipping and processing and applicable taxes. And remember, there's never any obligation-you can cancel your membership at any time, for any reason.
- What is the return policy?
Our trial offer does not obligate you to purchase our product. If you cancel before 18 days have passed, you will not be shipped more Nugenix nor billed any additional charges. You can keep your bottle as our gift to you. After your trial, if you wish to receive a refund for your purchase, you need only send back the unused portion within 30 days of the date the product was shipped to you and a full refund will be provided. Refunds will be provided regardless of reason for dissatisfaction.
- How and where do I send a return?
In order to receive a full refund, you must contact our customer service department at 1-855-714-3234. Our customer service team will give you a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return shipping instructions.
- Do you provide a money back guarantee?
Yes, we provide a 30 day money back guarantee. This means that we offer a complete refund (including shipping and processing) for any returned product postmarked within 30 days of the date the product was shipped to you.
- What is your cancellation policy?
You can cancel your subscription to Nugenix at any time, for any reason, hassle-free. You will not be obligated to receive future shipments nor will you be charged again in the future.
- How can I cancel my order?
You may email us at support@Nugenix.com to cancel your order, or if you'd prefer you may call our Customer Service Center at 1-855-714-3234.
Still can't find your answer? Email us at support@Nugenix.com or call us at 1-855-714-3234 and speak with one of our representatives.
Please call customer care for an RMA number before shipping returns to our US or Canadian address. Packages without an RMA number attached will not be accepted.
For US returns:
2323 South 3600 West
West Valley City, UT 84119
For Canadian returns:
PO Box 1101
RPO Steeles West,
North York, M3J 0L2