If you feel like you’re losing your muscle and definition, you’re not alone. Whether you consider yourself past your prime or not, sooner or later every man struggles to fight flab.
But what most men fail to grasp is that you can combat this inevitable downward spiral. If you want to know what it takes to maintain a toned physique as you get older, read on.
About Growth Hormone
As men age, the body’s production of GH all but comes to halt. This all-powerful molecule helps regulate the body’s physiological processes that keep you feeling rejuvenated and motivated. Unfortunately, as GH levels decline, the harder it is to look, feel and perform like the man you were even a few years ago.
Naturally produced in the body, GH plays a critical role in helping men achieve and maintain their masculine edge as they age. Just as important as healthy testosterone, GH helps supports energy levels, balanced moods, strength and body composition.
With that in mind, here are a handful of ways to help your GH levels flourish.
1) Lose Body Fat: The amount of belly fat you carry is directly related to your GH production. Men with higher levels of belly fat likely will produce less GH. When you get rid of excess body fat — especially your gut — it helps optimize GH levels and improve your health.
2) Fast Intermittently: Studies show that fasting leads increased GH levels, though more research is needed, especially on shorter fasts.
3) Reduce Sugar Intake: Higher levels of insulin have been associated with lower GH levels. Aim to eat a balanced diet because what you eat can have a profound effect on your health, hormones and body composition.
4) Don’t Eat A Lot Before Bedtime: Your body naturally releases GH, especially at night. Try to avoid carb- or protein-based meals about 3 hours before you go to bed.
5) Exercise At High Intensity: Exercise is one of the most effective ways to provide a large spike in GH levels. And high-intensity training is the best form of exercise to boost growth hormone levels.
6) Optimize Sleep: The majority of GH is released during sleep. Studies have shown that poor sleep can reduce the amount of GH your body produces. Ensuring deep sleep is one of the best strategies to enhance long-term GH production. Try to get 7.5 hours or more.
7) Take A Daily Supplement: In order to trigger your body’s pituitary gland into releasing more GH into the bloodstream, Nugenix GH-Boost is packed clinically validated ingredients your body needs, so it’s easier to stay on top of your game.
The Bottom Line
As with other key hormones, having healthy levels of growth hormone is important. By following the tips above, you can increase your GH levels fairly easily.
And if you want to get more from your workouts and promote better sleep for faster recovery, Nugenix GH-Boost is the breakthrough solution you simply can’t afford to be without. Nugenix GH-Boost is designed to be taken before bed, so while you’re resting it’s putting in work to support endocrine balance, promote better sleep quality and trigger the release of the all-powerful growth hormone.
Compared to others, Nugenix GH-Boost is a high-octane formula that ensures an array of uncompromising benefits that have helped make Nugenix a worldwide leader in the men’s supplement industry.