Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: How long does it take to receive an order?
- A: Your product is shipped via USPS First Class Mail & Canada Post the day after you order and should be on your doorstep 1 to 5 business days later. Orders placed Friday-Sunday are shipped on Monday.
- Q: What are the shipping costs?
- A: Shipping starts at $4.99 per delivery of purchased item to your home. However if larger quantities are purchased in your order, shipping and processing will be calculated accordingly. Applicable taxes will also be added as necessary.
- Q: Can I get the item(s) faster? (Express Overnight, etc.)
- A: Our USPS First Class mail will arrive very quickly at your doorstep. At this time, we do not currently offer express overnight shipment.
- Q: Can you ship to a P.O. Box?
- A: Yes, we can ship to P.O. boxes.
- Q: Which carriers are available to ship my order?
- A: We ship all orders via the United States Postal Service and Canada Post.
- Q: How do I check the status of my order?
- A: You can check the status of your order by calling the Nugenix Customer Service Department at 1-855-714-3234.
- Q: What is the rewards program?
- A: The rewards program awards our loyal customers $100 rewards dollars monthly for each month they are an active customer. With your Monthly Shopping Dollars account, you're entitled to premium shopping discounts and savings that could save you $20, $50, or even $100 each month!
- Q: How do I earn rewards?
- A: You get an instant $100 Reward when you claim your complimentary sample. As a subscriber of auto-ship, you will receive an additional $100 Reward every month.
- Q: How will I check my rewards balance or redeem rewards?
- A: After signing up for the Nugenix trial, you will receive an email with instructions on how to set up your rewards account. Once your account is created, you can use the website: monthlyshoppingdollars.com to check your balance and redeem rewards. Rewards dollars can be used to shop online, or you can print out the deals you buy to redeem in a store or restaurant.
- Q: Where can I find my PIN number?
- A: Your PIN number is the email address that you provided upon signing up for the Nugenix trial.
- Q: Do I have to spend all my rewards at once?
- A: No, you can spend all or part depending on what you’d like to get.
- Q: What happens if I postpone my Nugenix account shipment?
- A: If you need to postpone your account, you will not accrue any rewards dollars again until your next shipment.
- Q: What happens if I cancel?
- A: If you cancel your membership, you can still access and use your rewards dollars, however, you will not accrue any more rewards dollars until your account is reactivated.
- Q: Will my rewards expire?
- A: No, your rewards will never expire.
- Q: Who do I contact if I have questions about my rewards account?
- A: For any questions regarding your rewards account, spending your rewards dollars, etc. please email customersupport@MonthlyShoppingDollars.com or call 1-866-25REWARDS.
- Q: How do I order?
- A: Visit our website at www.Nugenix.com and fill in your personal and credit card information. Our online ordering process is secure, quick and easy and we always respect your privacy.
- Q: Which credit cards are accepted for the program?
- A: We currently accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. At the present time, it is not advisable for Canadian customers to use AMEX as our system recognizes it as US currency.
- Q: Can I pay by cash? If so, how?
- A: We apologize but we do not accept cash payments on www.Nugenix.com.
- Q: Can I pay by check or money order? If so, how?
- A: We apologize but we do not accept checks or money orders on www.Nugenix.com.
- Q: What company name will appear on my credit card statement?
- A: DD*Nugenix
- Q: What if Nugenix doesn’t work?
- A: Unlike most businesses, Nugenix covers you for a full 30 days starting from the date the product was shipped to you. If you're not 100% satisfied with your results, simply attain an RMA number from our Customer Service Department and send us back your unused portion for a full refund. Please note that shipping and processing charges are non-refundable. Customer service comes first at Nugenix.
- Q: How can I be sure that my information is safe and secure?
- A: Your order is processed using our 128 bit security encryption. This makes our order processing 128 times more secure than when you use your card at the grocery store.
- Q: Are your testimonials real?
- A: All individuals featured on our webpage are real people who have experienced real success using Nugenix. They have signed legal consent forms to allow us to showcase their success on our websites and promotional materials.
- Q: Will I be billed if I keep my free bottle?
- A: If after your 14-day free trial you are certain that you love Nugenix, simply do nothing. Not until day 18 will you be shipped a fresh, one month supply of Nugenix and be subsequently billed the ultra-low price of $ plus $4.99 shipping and processing and applicable taxes. And remember, there's never any obligation-you can cancel your membership at any time, for any reason.
- Q: How fast will Nugenix work for me?
- A: For best results, we recommend that customers use Nugenix for 8 weeks combined with strength training.
- Q: Will Nugenix create a problem with my other medication?
- A: Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or nursing, allergic or sensitive to salicylates (such as aspirin), have gastritis, stomach ulcers, have any other serious medical condition, or use any medications. For adult use only.
- Q: What is the return policy?
- A: Our free trial offer does not obligate you to purchase our product. If you cancel before 18 days have passed, you will not be shipped more Nugenix nor billed any additional charges. You can keep your free bottle as our gift to you. After your free trial, if you wish to receive a refund for your purchase, you need only send back the unused portion within 30 days of the date the product was shipped to you and a full refund will be provided. Refunds will be provided regardless of reason for dissatisfaction.
- Q: How and where do I send a return?
- A: In order to receive a full refund, you must contact our customer service department at 1-855-714-3234. Our customer service team will give you a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return shipping instructions.
- Q: Do you provide a money back guarantee?
- A: Yes, we provide a 30 day money back guarantee. This means that we offer a complete refund (less shipping and processing) for any returned product postmarked within 30 days of the date the product was shipped to you.
- Q: What is your cancellation policy?
- A: You can cancel your subscription to Nugenix at any time, for any reason, hassle-free. You will not be obligated to receive future shipments nor will you be charged again in the future.
- Q: How can I cancel my order?
- A: You may email us at support@Nugenix.com to cancel your order, or if you'd prefer you may call our Customer Service Center at 1-855-714-3234.
- Q: What is the main ingredient in Nugenix?
- A: The main ingredient is Testofen® which contains Fenuside from Fenugreek - a rare plant. To maximize the potency of Nugenix we created a specialblend which includes Testofen® plus additional key ingredients including zinc and vitamins B12 and B6.
- Q: How does Nugenix work?
- A: Our Boston researchers created Nugenix to help the body restore healthy levels of free testosterone. The key ingredient, Testofen® helps to achieve this.
- Q: What are the usage instructions for Nugenix?
- A: The recommended usage instructions for Nugenix are to take 3 capsules, at the same time, on an empty stomach. On days you work out, you may find it more beneficial to take 30-45 minutes before working out. On non-workout days, we recommend taking it in the morning. The recommended dosage is 3 capsules, however if you feel the need to slightly increase the dosage by 1-2 capsules, that will still be in a safe tolerance zone.
- Q: Are there any side effects associated with Nugenix?
- A: Our research has not indicated any side effects.
- Q: Who produces Nugenix?
- A: The same company that produces several supplements including Instaflex Advanced which is the #1 selling joint support supplement in GNC stores. The company is based in Boston, MA and Charlotte, NC.
- Q: Is it true that Testosterone levels decrease as men age?
- A: Yes - for the overwhelming majority of men. Natural production increases from puberty up to age 30 then it can decrease. And for many men, this decrease in testosterone means lower libido and loss of strength and stamina.
- Q: What are the main benefits associated with increased testosterone?
- A: Improved libido and sexual performance. Newfound vitality and passion.
Shipping FAQs >
Rewards Program FAQs >
Payment FAQs >
Customer Support FAQs >
Trial Offer FAQs >
Product FAQs >
Still can't find your answer? Email us at support@Nugenix.com or call us at 1-855-714-3234 and speak with one of our representatives.
Please call customer care for an RMA number before shipping returns to our US or Canadian address.
Packages without an RMA number attached will not be accepted.
US returns may be sent to:
913 West 2900 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84119
Canadian returns may be sent to:
913 West 2900 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84119
Canadian returns may be sent to:
PO Box 500
North York, Ontario M3J 0J8 Canada